1. Recent research shows that exercise in short bursts over the course of the day can be as effective as a continuous 30 to 40 minutes. This means that a person could do a 20 minute sexercise workout and then do another form of exercise later in the day.
2. Sex isn't usually boring and reaching the point of arousement and orgasm is good for cardiovascular health. This is because your heart rate goes up even if your not having wild, breathless, massively active sex.
3. Endorphins and prostaglandins are produced during sex and these are great for shiny healthy skin and hair and also help to reduce pain levels, relieve stress, boost your immunity system and lower bad cholesterol level. Relieving stress, boosting the immune system, and a diet low in cholesterol is all part of a healthy lifestyle and healthy weight loss.
4. Many doctors believe that a healthy sex life slows the ageing process and promotes a longer, healthier life.
1.Get a physical if you have not had one for a while.
2. Shoot for half hour rolls in the hay, 3-5 times a week. Your goal is to make it burn while keeping your heart rate up for a prolonged amount of time. This is how you will get the toning effects to your stomach, back, buttocks, legs and arms.
3. Variety is the spice of sex life.Just like the treadmill or keeping to the same routine at the gym can get boring, so can keeping the same routine or positions in your sexercise workouts. Sit together with your partner and find new positions to try or props to use. Some positions require a person to be quite fit and limber and these positions are great for you and your partner to put on the back burner for when you both become more fit - to give you something exciting to aim for.
4. Diet Sensible. Consume a well rounded menu of fruits, veggies, grains and proteins is the requirement for healthy weight loss and fitness. Limit your carbohydrate intake, cut out sugary foods, and curtail your alcohol consumption to a couple of times per week.
5. Moderate Exercise OUTSIDE the Bedroom. Sexercise can only do but so much so it is recommended that you partake in moderate exercise in another form, especially if you are looking to lose weight and or tone up. Exercise in general releases endorphins, so whatever other form of exercise you choose can also work toward a good form of foreplay, building you and your partner up for a great workout of sexercise.
Sexy Weight Loss Positions
There are a few positions that will have the most impact on healthy weight loss and fitness. However, you do not have to limit yourself to only these. Do some research on different positions available, try them out, and see which ones benefit the areas of your body you are working on. This research is fun exciting, and add curiosity and spice to the diet.
- Missionary Position
- Woman on Top
- Sixty Nine
According to the author Monika K. Heaner, The Seven Minute Sex Secret, each of the above positions burns up to 25.2 KJ per minute.
Facts You May Not Know
A research conducted at the Harvard School of Public Health concluded that men, who exercise vigorously for 30 minutes a day, were half as likely to have erectile problems as inactive men.
Researchers at the University of Texas at Austin studied 35 women, ages 18-34. On two separate occasions, the women first watched a short travel film followed by an abbreviated X-rated film while cycling. Researchers calculated their sexual response and discovered that the woman's vaginal responses were 169 percent greater after exercising.
So get yourself a physical if you haven't had one for a while. Start your sexercise at 15-20 minute sessions at least 3 times a week, along with your regular exercise routine or another form of exercise, to compliment your sex workouts and speed up healthy weight loss. Be sure to keep variety, excitement and fun in the routines, and be sure to select more difficult positions with your partner that you can look forward to in a few weeks when you become more fit and tone. Whether you are working toward weight loss or a more healthy lifestyle, consider eating yourself sexy by following a diet and nutrition program that is key to maintaining fitness and health, and will eliminate future dieting for weight loss. So speed up your weight loss, tone your body, improve your sex life, slow down the ageing process, lower cholesterol, and strengthen your immune system by use of love making as a form of exercise.