When it comes to relationships each person in the relationship needs to have a healthy image of themselves in order to be a good partner, friend and a reliable trusting force in their partners life.
When it comes to work, a person lacking self esteem will find himself twice as stressed as anyone else because he doesn't have faith in himself when carrying out difficult tasks. He has less patience, often loses his temper, and appears anxious, and often withdrawn or unsociable.
Gain self esteem to speed up your career success, help get a relationship back on track and lesson your stress and anxiety. Not to mention, feel better all around. Gain the value of a healthy image for yourself, your partner, your kids, your career and all other areas that encompass your life.
Utilize these exercises as suggested below.
Engaging in Conversation
- The four areas of conversation that most people can contribute to are: Family, Recreation, education and occupation. Use one or all of these as a focal point when you carry out a conversation with someone you don't know.
- Use open ended questions. This enables the other person to give a fuller answer as apposed to "yes" or "no." So use "who", "what", "where", "when."
Every day pay special attention to yourself. Listen to what your mind or body or both are telling you. If you feel tired earlier then normal, go to bed. If you your legs feel tired from standing to long. Sit down. If your mind is telling you it's time for some R&R then do it. Take your inner thoughts seriously. They are talking to your for a reason.
Treat Yourself Like you Treat your Loved Ones
Starting this minute take good care of yourself. Treat yourself like you would treat your kids, or your close friend.
- Look after your health, exercise, eat well, engage in stress relief.
- Learn something new everyday.
- Do something you enjoy everyday.
- Utilize your talent at least twice a week and improve yourself in this talent.
- Socialize at least twice a week. Spend time with people that treat you and each other well and possess a positive nature and outlook on life.
- Everyday do something nice for someone
- Once a week do something you have been putting off.
- Reward yourself on a weekly basis. This can be anything you want no matter how small.
FREE Reports and find out ways to get your guy back or girl.